Not required during or after the application process
- Photograph and Signature Certificate (Form C2)
- Medical Certificate (Form C3) including original results of HIV test. Note that the HIV test results must not be more than 3 months old.
- Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate (i.e. a birth document that also includes the details of the applicant’s parents, or a household register, family book etc.)
- Certified copy of the applicant’s current passport(s) showing name, photo, citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number, and issuing country.
- Certified copy of the applicant’s current National Identity Card(s)
- 6 original Passport sized photos of the applicant taken within the past 6 months. (N.B. One of the photos must be certified and attached to Form C2).
- Police Certificate “certificate of no criminal record” or “police clearance certificate”
- Certified copy of Military Records (if applicable)
- Certified copy of proof of name change (if applicable)
Other supporting documents required from the main applicant:
- At least 1 original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not more than 6 months old.
- At least 1 original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, charted accountant or other professional of similar standing) not more than 6 months old.
- 1 original document evidencing residential address (e.g. certified copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement showing full name and address, or written confirmation from a bank, attorney, chartered accountant or notary public).
- 1 Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) if applicable (i.e. if married persons apply together).
- Certified copy of divorce documents (if applicable).
- Statement of source of funds to be invested in St Kitts and Nevis.
Documents required for the Real Estate Option:
- Copy of duly executed real estate contract (Purchase and Sales Agreement) to be submitted with the application forms.
- Evidence of title transfer to be submitted after applicant receives approval in principle
All applicants undergo the same due diligence process. If any issues from their background which would be grounds for rejection emerge, they will not be approved for citizenship.